These are the creatures that fill my life with love, cuddles, purrs and wags. They also keep me busy and a regular customer at the pet food store.
- Jenny - I have no idea what breeds makes up this very sweet dog, but she sure knows how to show love! [Note: This is not the greatest quality picture in the world, I'm working on it.]
- Kali - The picture gives no idea of how tiny he is. (This picture was added by Mom; it was supposed to be a surprise for Sarah, but I needed her help to put it up! So much for surprises...)
- Griffen - Griffen is the biggest troublemaker in the house. You hear a crashing noise in the other room? Blame it on her.
- Peter the cat - Not to be confused with Peter the brother, Peter the cat is the newest addition to the family, and he has been quite a lively addition.
My Friends Pets And Pets I have known
- Sophie - Stef and Heather found this remarkable looking Daschound/sharpei mix at the local Humane Society. She not only looks remarkable, she has a peppy personality to match!
- Tiller - This Sweet little Jack Russell Terrier lived with me of about 8 months at from June of 1999 until March of 2000
- Smokey - Smokey was a cat I got when I became single after a very traumatic breakup. She would have prefered to remain an only animal, but she did eventually tolerate the other additions to the family. She was always the top of the pecking order (besides me, of course.) Jenny catered to her, and the other cats gave up trying. (She died in September of 2001.)